Besides teaching in the classroom, I am able to speak to corporations, sports teams, clubs and community organizations.
I also teach a 12- week Intuitive Eating classes that can be offered in work-site or community settings.
Click here for a list of presentations
PAST SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
- Collegiate sports teams at Colorado State University and Weber State University
- Colorado State University Premedica Seminar
- AAAI-ISHMA Aerobics seminar
- Northern Colorado Triathlon Club
- American Council on Exercise Education Provider
- Utah Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Annual meeting
- Utah Wellness Council Annual Meeting
- Corporate presentations to American Express, ARUP Laboratories, Williams and Company, Kimberly Clark Ogden Plant, Blomquist and Hale, Workers Compensation Fund, Celtic Bank, Layton City Employees, Sports Medicine Lectures at McKay Dee Hospital and Weber State University Wellness Program.
- “Fit Fore Golf”- Fitness Video, actor and script writer, 1994.
- “Saving Greg’s Heart”- TV nutrition consult, Channel 4 news Denver Colorado- Dietary consultant, 2003.
- “Obesity in our Community”- Poudre Valley Hospital- Lifestyle Challenge Coordinator, 2004.
- Live Interviews on “Intuitive Eating”, “Mommy-rexia” “Sugar during the Holidays”-KSL TV Salt Lake City, 2011
- Utah Running magazine regular contributor
- Co-Author Weekly Health and Fitness Columnist for the Fort Collins Coloradoan
- Sports Nutrition articles for the Nutrition Science News and Rocky Mountain Sports magazine.
Cost for presentations vary with travel. Please contact me here to request more information.